ARCHIVE

 

DID YOU KNOW

SUBMISSIONS

I welcome submissions of reviews of any series, movies, books or other stuff irrespective of whether it's already found in my website or something new altogether. Just check out SUBMISSION [MAIN] for more info.


YOUR PARTICIPATION

This website, which is an opinion based website is fueled in part by your active participation either by submission of your reviews/stuff or your comments in any post, reviews, section, etc where you can find the POST A COMMENT feature. I welcome your comments and feedback, positive or negative, right or wrong, long or short. All I ask for is for you to write your name (a nickname if you so wish) if you're posting as Other or Anonymous AND to show common courtesy to one another when posting your thoughts. Come & join me in sharing each other's opinion of a certain subject matter. Show yourself & post away!


YOUR Q's FOR MY A's

There is a FAQ [MAIN] database in this website where you will find info on how to link to this website, answers to some tech problems found in pages within this website as well as a great feature where you can post questions in relevant categories & I'll answer them. Try it out!


SELECTED POSTS

This page, NEWS & UPDATES which is actually the index page of this website has grown into a huge database of my almost daily ramblings of all stuff I hold dear to my heart, including gossips of the most sordid kind. For your convenience, I have posted a list of posts which I thought is pretty informative in my own way that you might find interesting. The list itself may be long but those selected few are the ones I thought drives home the point I wanted to make. Do check them out in MY POINT IS [Comments & Opinions].


SERIES' SUMMARIES

Sometime in 2004 I began reviewing selected series in an episode by episode way, where I called these reviews EPISODIC THOUGHTS. These thoughts are mostly summaries of each and every episode with my opinion of that episode included in it as well. I may not provide the most in depth summaries but I am very proud of the fact that I could keep the writing on such a long winded basis each and every night for the entirety of the series. I don't do this for each and every series though because it kills a lot of brain cells, mine as well as fellow netizens who often joined in the discussion by posting informative stuff. These thoughts are still open for feedback and discussion. Do check them all out in REVIEWS where it is indicated with an  [E] next to my name.


OFFBEAT STUFF

There is this one section in here that features offbeat stuff that are not entertainment based. The section is known as FUNN STUFF [COMMENTS & OPINIONS].

 
PERSONAL FAVOURITES

There are 3 sections in here that contain my personal favourites of all kinds. THE DDGs [COMMENTS & OPINIONS] which features specially made websites by myself with info & all related stuff of my favourite stars or stars I like to talk about, MEDIA & MUSIC FILES [DOWNLOADS] which has my favourite VODs and music files, most of them are taken from Chinese & Korean dramas & movies and some of which I am hosting for my net friends and THE STORYTELLERS [WEBSITES], where you'll find stories written by amateur writers like you and I.

Do check them all out!

 

NOW ONLINE

This website is being viewed by netizen(s) right now!

 

COUNTER

 
   
Bookmark (CTRL-D)  Previous  Refresh

A MESSAGE FROM FUNN LIM

Best viewed in latest Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox with screen resolution of 1024 X 768 only. Preferably IE since it is more consistent in there in terms of the Blogger codes although the paragraphs may go a bit haywire and the pages may load much slower in IE than in Firefox. Pls use "Post a comment" when replying to any posts you see in this website and do include your name when posting as Other or Anonymous. Do bookmark "Permanent Link" for future reference to specific post. All feedback about specific review pls post using Post A Comment in that specific review. All general feedback pls email me or write them in the guestbook. For report of bad links, news, urgent messages, spur of the moment comments & etc, tag them to the Shout Box. The opinions expressed in this website remains the personal opinion of the respective maker. I look forward to your submissions. Thank you!

Windows XP users pls always "Allow Blocked Content" whenever you see a pop up window restricting active content when this page is loaded because if not you won't see the navigation menu and many other stuff that aren't really dangerous nor may cause a meltdown to your computer's security. Well, not by my website anyway.

Heard of Gmail? It is by invitation only and I have plenty to give. If you want a gmail email account, simply email me at funnlim AT gmail.com (replace AT with @ and no space) together with your valid email address and I'll send you the invitation. Remember, must be valid email address because the details on how to set up an account is in that email sent to that very address.


01.01.2006

   
 

QUOTE UNQUOTE

 

 
 
   

MAIN | NEWS & UPDATES

   

October 15, 2006

Coming Soon : The Beginning 
Permanent link Post a Comment

Thanks to Sehseh for the info. This is NTV7's new series, I believe a co production with Singapore since I could see Felicia Chin in it. To tell you the truth, I read the synopsis and I was very confused. I did not recognise the other actors but I could see a newly buff (and not just fat and he does look older, maybe the lightning) Shaun Chen and a pretty Felicia Chin. I do not think highly of Felicia Chin's acting but Shaun Chen in maybe yet again as a villain may be very interesting. He did look intense into those pictures. Anyway starting tomorrow at I believe 9.30pm on NTV7, do check out the series which I believe may be a complete dud. The story itself is confusing and over the top and typical TVB-ish series with probably more bad actors (other than my Shaun Chen of course)and if done badly even I may be tempted to switch to Healing Hands III on ASTRO but that is not a better option. I suspect with this series he will garner a new set of fans who may not know him as Xiao Xin and who may appreciate good acting despite bad storyline so I am working hard to reopen my Shaunsation.

Check out the website. Looks cool.

By the way you can see his girlfriend in action in Food Of Life, if it ever comes to ASTRO at all.

P/s : Thanks to Pearl for pointing out a huge mistake. I thought her name was Fiona Xie but actually that short haird mousey looking girl is Felicia Chin.Other than Shaun Chen, I wonder who are the others? Someone can identify?

3 COMMENTS

Blogger Pearl writes ...

Fiona Xie is in it? Her name isn't anywhere on the website leh... I do see one Singapore actress Chen Feng Ling in the lead, but I believe she's Malaysian also and I think may have been one of the recent Star Search contestants... But of course, having been out of touch with Mediacorp, I may be wrong...

Looks interesting though. Is NTV7 a Malaysian channel? A Malaysian production? May not be a co-production, from the looks of it...

Waaahhhh... all the question marks... Who can answer???


10:08 pm, October 15, 2006  


Blogger Funn Lim writes ...

Oh God! I made a huge mistake. It is Felicia Chin! That thin mousy looking girl! Aiyah...She's Felicia Chin right??

Who is Chen Feng Ling?Short haired one or long haired one?

NTV7 is a Malaysian free channel and I believe this may be a co-production filmed in Malaysia.


7:56 pm, October 17, 2006  


Blogger Pearl writes ...

Chen Feng Ling = Felicia Chin. Sorry forgot her English name... :P

Felicia Chin is the one with short hair.

Hmmm... nope, haven't heard anything about this series so far in Singapore. Lots about the haze thou... -_-"


8:19 pm, October 18, 2006  





No part of the contents of this website and/or layout may be reproduced in another website or medium without the written permission of the maker and the webmaster except for offline reading and/or posting in a discussion forum.

NAVIGATION MENU

 

FEATURED DDG

 
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Jang Dong Gun [Point2e.com]. Make your own badge here.

You're are seeing the famous, talented & gorgeous Korean movie star, Jang Dong Gun

SHOUT BOX

 

This is a common tagboard shared by all sections within Point2e.com and is meant for spur of the moment comments. Any dead links, breaking news, suggestions, links, etc other than feedback for a review or specific post that has the Post A Comment feature. Please observe rules of common courtesy when posting.

VIRTUAL SHOPS

 

FAVOURITE LINKS

 

The following are some of my most favourite websites, forums and many more that I often visit whenever I am online. I am not affiliated with any of them and I list them here because they are simply the most entertaining, insightful, informative, useful and interesting websites that I know of. Do have a look. All links will open a new browser window.

WORDS OF WISDOM

 

ABOUT THIS SITE

 

SEARCH THIS SITE

 

Results will be displayed in Google webpage.

Powered by GOOGLE

IMPORTANT NOTICE

 

Please read the FAQ where notices of importance to this site will be posted from time to time. The FAQ also contains info on how to link to this website.